My ideal future job

 There are many jobs that i would like to have in the future, but all related to the area of ecosystem conservation, which has to do with the current career i am studying, forestry. 

One of the jobs that i have always longed for is working as a park ranger in a national park or reserve, in charge of the management and restoration of degraded ecosystems in protected wild areas. I don't care what region it´s, i believe that throughout the country it is possible to find amazing ecosystems worth studying. Even so, if i had the option to choose, i would prefer to work in the temperate-rain forests of southern Chile. 

On the other hand, in recent times, i have been interested in the idea of working in a forest nursery of native species, with the objectives of plant production for reforestation and ecosystem restoration. There are multiple projects associated with reforestation that are beginning to produce their own plants, with specific treatments depending on the objective they hope to achieve. This facilitates the installation of plants in the field and improves the survival capacity of populations. Even if you don't have the notion, very often environmental compensation plans fail, for this reason these new initiatives that integrate all phases of reforestation promise a lot of success in the future, and i want to be part of it. 



Comentarios

  1. OHH!!! I would also like to work as a park ranger in a national park or reserve, I feel that I can work in that place and be able to live in nature with people with great wisdom. I know that it would be an enriching experience anyway.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I will go there to see you working! we can have lunch later and a few beers, to enjoy the day my friend! happy that you know what to do in the future !

    ResponderBorrar
  3. the sotuh of Chile is so beatiful area, I hope that you reach your goals. I know you and i know you strive to do your best.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The production and propagation of plants is very entertaining, I would like to work on something similar, it is very entertaining. I hope you can find the job that you like the most.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Everything you mention is so cool, I hope you make it through one day. by: Carol Cisternas

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Iran, a country i would like to visit

The thylacine: extinct or hidden?

My trip to Northern Patagonia